Important Update Regarding COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers,
FIREMATIC SUPPLY CO. INC, continues to operate, providing reliable service and products to our customers.
In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, Firematic Supply, like many companies, are taking precautionary actions to mitigate exposure and reduce the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on our employees and customers. In addition, Firematic Supply Co. is following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local authorities.
We have implemented additional measures to further protect our employees and our customers including:
Again, our priority is the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. Our thoughts are with those who are being impacted and experiencing difficulty at this time.
- We will be contacting customers about their current community status and address out-of-service vehicles on a priority basis.
- We will be rescheduling any non-emergency or out of service repairs to help mitigate exposure to our employees and customers.
- We will limit all non-essential visitors to our facilities until further notice. Anyone planning on visiting our facilities for parts or service, we ask you please call in advance.
- We are taking all possible precautions at all our facilities as per the CDC cleaning recommendations.
- We offer video conferencing to have the ability to continue group meetings from home as needed.
- Your equipment and truck reps are available as well as equipment drop shipping and delivery.
- All phone numbers for all facilities are operational. In the event you are unable to reach someone please call Ray Muller 516-790-2781 directly.