BullEx Fire Extinguisher Training
BullEx BEST programs provide employers with a comprehensive, convenient and cost-effective way to educate their employees in the principles of fire extinguisher safety and operation. BEST fire technology has become the standard in annual fire extinguisher training for hundreds of leading organizations across the U.S.
Through classroom instruction, video presentations, plus hands-on, live-fire and/or digital training, participants will learn to:
- Recognize the causes and sources of fire
- Identify the most common types of portable fire extinguishers
- Determine the various classes of fire and the appropriate extinguisher for each situation
- Effectively operate a portable fire extinguisher using the “PASS” technique
- Assess fire conditions and determine when it is appropriate to attempt to fight a fire with a portable extinguisher
BullEx Extinguisher Safety Training (B.E.S.T): Classes consist of one hour of PowerPoint classroom presentation, and one hour of hands-on live/digital (client’s choice) fire extinguisher training with a BullEx Fire Professional. 20 trainees are allowed per class. BullEx provides certificates of completion for every trainee that participates in the class and presents these certificates to the employer.
Safety Days: Sometimes it is more cost effective for clients to host their extinguisher training in the form of a Safety Day. Safety days allow for 5 hours of hands on live/digital (client’s choice) fire extinguisher training. Typically this format of training is recommended for larger sized clients (>75 employees). Safety Days do not include a classroom portion.
BullEx Extinguisher Safety Training (B.E.S.T) Class — 2 hour class, minimum of 20 people.
• $39.95 per person ($799 min/class)
BullEx Safety Day
• $1300 for 5 hours of extinguisher training.
Contact us to schedule training.